Question

I am looking for supporters for my FME fun project.

This has been my fun project for some time now and I am looking for support to develop this further in FME.The preferred language is German.

The FME project reads XML files as well as Openstreetmap OSM and also images are possible and creates an XML code that can be read by the Ubisoft Game Far Cry 5. The result can be seen here on the photos.

And here is a Video How it works:

https://youtu.be/H56twEpkHvQ

Screen Shot 06-14-21 at 04.11 PM

Screen Shot 06-14-21 at 04.00 PM113-1623098681-1105012712 

Screen Shot 06-13-21 at 12.35 PMScreen Shot 06-13-21 at 12.34 PM

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Hi @mariok​ - This looks very impressive. What sort of support are you looking for? Are you asking for users to help develop the workspace? And what is the end goal of the project? I'll share this on my Twitter feed with as many people as I can to try and get some other users interested.

Badge +16

Hi @mariok​ - This looks very impressive. What sort of support are you looking for? Are you asking for users to help develop the workspace? And what is the end goal of the project? I'll share this on my Twitter feed with as many people as I can to try and get some other users interested.

And it did...I wont mind helping out, sounds like fun and probably will learn something new on the way. @mariok​ would you mind telling us what you expect?

And it did...I wont mind helping out, sounds like fun and probably will learn something new on the way. @mariok​ would you mind telling us what you expect?

The challenge is to build the whole thing with generic shapes and the object limit is 35,000 objects in the editor. Currently I am developing the roof so that the roof surface is built from different sized generic shapes to save objects.The goal is to make it looks like a real City imported from OpenStreetMap like OSM2World complete generated with FME.

Everyone who wants to participate can decide for themselves where to start in the FME workspace and what to advance.