Question

webhook not triggered from IOS device

• 28 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +9

General info: There is a survey123 with a webhook to run a workspace in fme server. Webhook is only for new entries, not edited.

Test:

From any Windows OS, once the survey is filled out, the webhook is triggered: a json file is sent to FME server and the workspace runs (i can see a completed job).

Test 2:

From an iOS (tablet), survey is filled out. Not sure if the webhook is triggered, but there is no json file on FME Server and no jobs, running or queue or completed.

Question: Is there something on survey123 I can look at to know that the webhook was triggered? Is there an issue from an iOS device?

I don't have an android device to test on so not sure if the problem is mobile device specific or just iOS. Would appreciate any insight.

1 reply

Badge

Hi tnarladni, in my quick tests I was able to successfully trigger the FME Server webhook after submitting a Survey123 form through an iPhone albeit the JSON structure was slightly different and crashed my workspace. To see the JSON, you can add a Log action to the Webhook Trigger. Make sure that your FME Server is externally accessible (you may need to speak to your IT about this).