Solved

Inspector and feature count

Badge

Hi, maybe a trivial question for you. But I don't understand why the number of features in the link is different from the one in the inspector when I double-click it.

Thanks

Roberto

icon

Best answer by roberto 21 April 2021, 16:12

View original

4 replies

Badge

Just to complete the information, this happens in a custom transformer. A custom transformer that I duplicated in the same workbench. It seems that the number of feature in the link reports the total number of features passed in the same link in all the custom transformer. So, it seems that when I look into one of the instances of the custom transformer, I see the total number of features passed in all of the instances. Not in that single one. If it is true, it is a little bit confusing.

Roberto

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Ah, that sounds like it might be the cause. I'll check with our developers to see if that's the case, and whether it's intentional or not.

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Just to complete the information, this happens in a custom transformer. A custom transformer that I duplicated in the same workbench. It seems that the number of feature in the link reports the total number of features passed in the same link in all the custom transformer. So, it seems that when I look into one of the instances of the custom transformer, I see the total number of features passed in all of the instances. Not in that single one. If it is true, it is a little bit confusing.

Roberto

Yes, I checked and - unfortunately - it's the case that it shows the number of features for all instances of the transformer. As you noticed, the cache and inspection are correct, just the count on the feature connection. I'll add a note to let them know about your inquiry so someone posts here when it's fixed.

Badge

Ah, that sounds like it might be the cause. I'll check with our developers to see if that's the case, and whether it's intentional or not.

Thanks!