Solved

How do you arrange the output of this transformer so a POINT Z and LINESTRING Z are on the same feature (row) per their respective FLOOR_ID?

Badge +5

In other words, there needs to be one FLOOR_ID with it's respective POINT and LINESTRING per row. Please see the screenshot below. ThanksListQuestion1

icon

Best answer by takashi 10 April 2021, 16:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @larue​ , if you intend to aggregate each pair of two rows having common FLOOR_ID so that the resulting row will have two geometry attributes (POINT and LINESTRING), this workflow is a possible way.

aggregate-two-rows

Badge +5

Hi @larue​ , if you intend to aggregate each pair of two rows having common FLOOR_ID so that the resulting row will have two geometry attributes (POINT and LINESTRING), this workflow is a possible way.

aggregate-two-rows

Hi @Takashi Iijima​ ,

Once again, you get me out of a jam! I was doing exactly this configuration, but what tripped me up was not setting "Across Output Ports" in the Attribute Filter.

I have been trying to master this type of manipulation, but am not sure what you call it in a search. Is this...Attribute manipulation? Feature wrangling? It does not seem to be related to Lists, which is what you would call it in Dynamo. Are there tutorials out there?

Many thanks,

Loren