Solved

I have filtered air temp into average daily max and min. And I would like to display them in two columns filtered by date and station. In the final table, only the max temp is showing in both columns. How do I show min temp as well?

I have filtered air temp into average daily max and min. And I would like to display them in two columns filtered by date and station. In the final table, only the max temp is showing in both columns. How do I show min temp as well?
icon

Best answer by jdh 18 March 2021, 20:43

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @robeesafe​ 

please, could you share the data?​

Badge +22

We would need to know the settings on your workspace to be able to help.

Hi @robeesafe​ 

Hello Danilo, I have attached the weather dataset from which I would like to filter the “Air Temperature” out of “ParameterTypeLongName” and further filter A.DayMax and A.DayMin from “TimeSeriesName” to display as indicated in “tmp.csv”. Here is an image of the transformers I used: [cid:image001.png@01D71981.4FD5DB90] Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Robert Classification: Protected A

Hello JDH, I have attached the weather dataset from which I would like to filter the "Air Temperature" out of "ParameterTypeLongName" and further filter A.DayMax and A.DayMin from "TimeSeriesName" to display as indicated in "tmp.csv". Here is an image of the transformers I used: [cid:image001.png@01D71981.4FD5DB90] Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Robert Classification: Protected A
Badge +22
Hello JDH, I have attached the weather dataset from which I would like to filter the "Air Temperature" out of "ParameterTypeLongName" and further filter A.DayMax and A.DayMin from "TimeSeriesName" to display as indicated in "tmp.csv". Here is an image of the transformers I used: [cid:image001.png@01D71981.4FD5DB90] Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Robert Classification: Protected A

Hi Robert,

I'm not seeing either the image or the attached csv.kb_view

Hello JDH, I'm resending my earlier message with attachments. I have attached the weather dataset from which I would like to filter the "Air Temperature" out of "ParameterTypeLongName" and further filter A.DayMax and A.DayMin from "TimeSeriesName" to display as indicated in "tmp.csv". I have also appended an image of the transformers I used. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Robert Classification: Protected A

Hi @robeesafe​ 

Hello Danilo, Do you have any questions for me? I’m wondering if you have made on progress on the request. Best regards, Robert Classification: Protected A

Hello JDH, Do you have any update for me? Thanks, Robert Classification: Protected A
Badge +22
Hello JDH, Do you have any update for me? Thanks, Robert Classification: Protected A

Hi Robert, I am not sure how you are sending the attachments, but they are not showing up in this forum.

Hello JDH, I'm sending them as attachments to this email. Is there another way? Thanks, Robert Classification: Protected A
Badge +22

Use the web interface. You can embed images and attach a file to your reply.

Here is one of the attachments. How do I send an Excel and csv file?Air Temp transformers

Example of air temperature source data

Desired air temp output

Badge +22

OK. It looks like what you want to do is after your Feature Reader have a tester for ParameterTypeLongName = Air Temperature, then your DateFormater (this is a performance thing, why format dates that you are not going to use)

Then an attributeCreator @Value(TimeSeriesName) = @Value(Value). This should give an attribute of either A.DayMax or A.DayMin depending on which row/feature it is.

Then an Aggregator with a group by on StationName and MeasureDate, in Accumulation Mode Merge Incoming Attributes

That will get both the max and min temp attributes on the same feature. You can then do any cleanup of attribute names (this may require an attributeExposer).

Thanks, your solution worked.