Question

Get Image from WMTS in Desktop 2021

• 10 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi,

I'm trying to use the binding coordinates of a feature to get an image from a WMTS using a feature reader, but I keep getting the following error message which is causing the translation to terminate.

<WMTS> WMTS Reader does not recognize the Coordinate Reference System: '%0'

The CRS of the WMTS that I'm working with is definitely not '%0' so I'm not sure why the reader thinks that it is.

Has anyone come across this issue yet?

Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +17

Hi @smcd84​ 

What is the coordinate system of the initiator feature which you are using as a bounding box? Perhaps the Coordinate Reference System error is referring to the initiating feature rather than the WMTS.

In addition, how is the FeatureReader configured? It appears there are two ways an initiator feature's bounding box can be used when reading WMTS data in a FeatureReader. One is through the WTMS reader's parameter and the other is through the FeatureReader's Spatial Filter parameter.

Badge

Hi @debbiatsafe​,

The CS of the initiator feature that I'm using as a bounding box is Irish Transverse Mercator (EPSG: 2157). This is the same CS as the WMTS.

Please see the attached images for the feature reader and WMTS parameter configurations.

Feature Reader Parameters 

WMTS Reader ParametersThank You.

Userlevel 3
Badge +17

Hi @debbiatsafe​,

The CS of the initiator feature that I'm using as a bounding box is Irish Transverse Mercator (EPSG: 2157). This is the same CS as the WMTS.

Please see the attached images for the feature reader and WMTS parameter configurations.

Feature Reader Parameters 

WMTS Reader ParametersThank You.

Thanks for the information!

I believe I was able to reproduce the error with another WMTS in EPSG:2157. I've converted this community post into a support case so our development team can take a look.