Question

Setting up an automated workflow with ArcGIS and OneDrive

• 5 February 2021
  • 0 replies

Hi,

I'm trying to automate a daily process, where the process is to use the ArgGIS portal and then update 20+ features services while updating each feature service from One Drive, so let's assume updating the feature service "A" by clicking on Update, and then a window pops up to login to One Drive to retrieve the right file and the feature gets updated.

I was able to successfully create a reader for each feature service and use HTTP connector for the One Drive Connection and then the writer would be the same feature service of the ArcGIS, the issue that I'm having is that when I run the workspace multiple times, it runs ok with displaying correct number of records on each reader and writer but when I run again let's say the source file was not updated so I should get the same file pulled so the records should match, the tricky part is the reader and writer  reflect correct number of records but when I log in the ArcGIS, I see that the number of records are doubled, anyone has an idea on how to address this issue, basically, the One drive gets updated once a day, so If I run the workspace multiple times, the result should be same not double or triple the original records.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!