Question

Unable to Load All Queues Due to Job Router Connection Issue

• 7 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

I had an issue in on of my lower environments where the FME Server related services (Application Server, Server Core, Server Database, Server Engines) were stopped and switched to Local System Log On keeping the workbench from being able to access the necessary source data directories. I reconfigured the services to log on using the established service account and am now receiving the following error.

"There was an error submitting the job. COM.safe.fmeserver.api.FMEServerException: Could not load all queues due to connection issue to job router. Please try again."

Has anybody experienced this and have a solution?

3 replies

Badge +10

Hi @jamrogi,

Sometimes if you change permissions your shutdown might not have closed the job queue. If you shut down your fmeserver services and find a redis process in the task manager this may be the problem. The second thing to look into would be the log file. Sometimes the permissions are wrong on the <fmeserverFileShare>\\resources\\logs\\queue logs if you can be sure the service account has full permission on this log. Have a look at this community post for more details and possible solutions.

hi.do u have slove this problem?

If you are changing the service account being used to run some of the FME Server components you can run into this too, e.g. FME Server Core.