Question

Spatial Filter removing fields

• 26 March 2018
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Hi,

In the attached workspace I am having issues with the spatial filter and attribute pivoter transformers.

With the spatial filter, I am trying to output from the buildings Mapinfo table reader, the buildings that intersect the filter layer, comprised of buffers for different simulations.

In the attributepivoter transformer, I am trying to show a count of flood vol, separated into columns for sim (there should be six simulation columns), for each propref (row).

There should be numerous proprefs where there are flood vol values for more than one sim, I am struggling to recreate this. Also struggling to bring through all six sims as columns.

Any ideas how to restructure this?

Thanks

1 reply

Badge +10

Hi @robstewart724,

To start with, I would advise you to put some annotations in your workspace that describe what you want to achieve there. Because right now it seems to be a bit messy. Here is an example how you can structure your workspace, so other people can understand what you want to achieve.

Secondly I would advise you to choose "parameters" when you add the CSV-file and set the X- and Y-column directly as datatype X- and Y-coordinates.

What you are trying to achieve after the SpatialFilter is not clear to me. You try to describe some scenario's, but it is not clear to me what you mean exactly. Since the data refers to local files, I cannot test the workspace to see what is happening.

I hope you can add some comments in the workspace and perhaps share some data, so the community can help you out.