Solved

TopologyBuilder Node attributes not present

Hello,

I am trying to solve the problem with dangling roads in the network.

Given the input of the roads, I simply ran it like this:

I assumed that the topologyBuilder would give me _node_angle{}, _node_angle{}.fme_arc_id and everything else, as per the docs,as the edges are perfect, but it seems that there is a challenge somewhere, as only _node_number is shown.

icon

Best answer by takashi 31 July 2019, 23:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +21
The other attributes are lists so you will only see them in the FeatureInformation window (normally on the right when you click on a feature), not in the table view.
The other attributes are lists so you will only see them in the FeatureInformation window (normally on the right when you click on a feature), not in the table view.

Here is how the node looks

and the edges

As you can see, the edges indeed have everything, but the nodes do not have all the other attributes. I wonder if the network is not properly built or something, but I have tried this with another road network, and same results.

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi, in FME 2019, generating the list attribute has become an option. Make sure that the "Generate List from Input Edges" is checked.

"List Accumulation

Generate List From Input Nodes Gives the option to create a list on the Face and Edge output ports that relate to information from the input nodes.

Generate List From Input Edges Gives the option to create a list on the Node and Face output ports that relate to information from the input curves.

Generate List From Input Faces Gives the option to create a list on the Node and Edge output ports that relate to information from the input faces." -- TopologyBuilder Help in FME 2019.1