Solved

Processing one feature at a time to network calculation

• 1 August 2018
  • 3 replies

I have a dataset of bridges and I have a road network. I want to create reroutes for each bridge. So I want to clip the bridge part out of the roads to use the shortestPathfinder to get the new route . But I want to send the bridges one by one to this process. I got the workspace working as I want as long as I use just one feature but I need the to do the calculations on all the bridges, but one at a time. I´m really stuck on this one...

icon

Best answer by jneujens 1 August 2018, 09:43

View original

3 replies

Badge

Consider using this workspace in a 'master workspace', where you change a parameter and call the workspace above using a WorkspaceRunner. So each run, a parameter changes so you have an additional bridge for each new run. Without knowing your data, I think that is the way to go.

If this is not clear enough, let me know!

Consider using this workspace in a 'master workspace', where you change a parameter and call the workspace above using a WorkspaceRunner. So each run, a parameter changes so you have an additional bridge for each new run. Without knowing your data, I think that is the way to go.

If this is not clear enough, let me know!
Thank you for your quick reply! I haven´t used the workspace runner before and it seems like I have misundertood the usage of it. I thought you could only use it for batch processing files but I was very wrong. This is the way to go for me.

Thank you so much for you help!

Badge
Thank you for your quick reply! I haven´t used the workspace runner before and it seems like I have misundertood the usage of it. I thought you could only use it for batch processing files but I was very wrong. This is the way to go for me.

Thank you so much for you help!

Glad I could help!