Question

xml unwanted schema poblem

• 10 October 2014
  • 5 replies

Badge
Hi,

I am woking on win7 machine with 4Gb RAM. I have generated an XML o/p fom MDB i/p. But when I am checking the o/p in Notepad++, it shows unwanted schema at the top which is not equied. Can anyone help me removing that.

(PFA image) I want to emove the headed pat in grey.

P.S- The heade pat of the XML is yet to be added.

Thanks.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Hi,

Consider using the XMLTemplater and a Text Line writer if you need fine grained control over the output.

David
Badge
Hi David,

Thanks for the call.

Actually, I have used XML Templater and used writer as "XML_XML". Everything is working fine also. But the only problem is, output generates auto lines having some irrelevent information.

Can you please guide me further!! Also, what does Text Line Writer mean? I didn't get it. :(
Userlevel 4
Hi,

sorry, meant the Text File (plain text) writer:

You don't really need to use the XML writer if you've already generated the XML using e.g. the XMLTemplater.

David
Badge
Hi again. Actually, generating an XML is just an intermediate part of the whole process. I need an XML output since that xml will work as the input for further process. But the output which I am getting has some unacceptable lines generated automatically, which the software doesn't validate as an input to process further.
Userlevel 4
I'm not sure I understand the issue.

XML is plain text, you do not have to use the XML writer when you've already generated the XML using the XMLTemplater. Give it a try.

David