Solved

no path results in ShortestPathFinder

• 25 August 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

no path results in ShortestPathFinder

I dont understand. I am using the snapping tolerans to 300m. The coordinates in all readers in the template are in EPSG:3006 (TM)

icon

Best answer by erik_jan 25 August 2017, 17:27

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +16

HI @sweref.

I made a slight change to the workspace (added a Snapper and adjusted the tolerance a bit) and got all 11 routes.

See attachment for the changed workspace: networkanalyst-mod.fmw

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @sweref, the reason is that the road lines don't form a single connected network. All the lines belonging to the same network should touch adjacent line at their end nodes. You have to build a clean network firstly.

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

HI @sweref.

I made a slight change to the workspace (added a Snapper and adjusted the tolerance a bit) and got all 11 routes.

See attachment for the changed workspace: networkanalyst-mod.fmw

Hi @erik_jan, I think the snapping tolerance (500) is too large. It could destroy original shapes of most lines.

Userlevel 2
Badge +16
Hi @erik_jan, I think the snapping tolerance (500) is too large. It could destroy original shapes of most lines.

Hi @takashi,

With the original 300 one route was not created. Could need some fine-tuning or cleaning up the network in advance. Concluding: the routes not being created is due to the not connected network as you already mentioned.

Badge +1

thank you for your answer. I Will try to repair the Network. Not at work now. Checking it monday.

thank you. Will try it.

Badge +1

Tried the script. Thank you. I will combine the add of the snapper with Cleaning up the Network.

The thread is solved more or less. Thanks.