Question

Is there a way to maintain source schema after using Matcher to remove geometric duplicates in the Export file?

• 16 August 2013
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Hello,

I have the following workspace created to remove duplicates.(Note - I need to remove duplicates based on geometry only as the attribute data is not enough to go on which is why I am using "Matcher)

I tested it out with some sample duplicate object data I created (point, line, polygon objects) are what we deal with here. This gives me any object from the source that is geometrically unique, and for lack of terms "flattens" all duplicates based on geometry.

The problem I have is that in my source data I a schema with 25 columns and I want to maintain all of this column data "exactly" as it is in the source.

Is this possible to carry this data over "as is" into the final exported file that no long has duplicates?  With my beginner level status, I am guessing I would have to possible add a data inspector somewhere?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Nick

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13
Hi,

Have you tried to use a list on the single matched output?

That usually does the trick.
Itay,

Thanks. In the end, I did not use the "list"; however, I have noted it for possible help in the future.  Thanks for your time though.

Nick