Question

transform every (object type) to (line type)

Badge
Hi every one, 

I have lots of architectural plans in multiple layers. Basically what I want to do is to clean up and to transfer all of my DWG files to take them to GIS and to save them in my corte dwg archive too.

So, I used Arcstrok and GeometryCoercer to break all the elipses and closed area to line but when I am writing this file back to the dwg file they are not all line type objects, howvever, in ArcCatalog I am seeing all them in the layer of line! 

Also, I was trying to use MRF transformers to clean up and get rid of duplicate line but it did not work sinc my version is trail. Any one have any suggestion other than Matcher? 

I appreciate your guidance, 

2 replies

Badge +2
Bit Confusing, Can you provide sample data?
Badge

sorry for the confusion. 

I have multiple architecture dwg drawings I want to use FME to get rid of duplicate lines, small objects. Also I want to transfer every poly line, ellipses and area to line type format. 

Then I will have a clean archive of DWG files and good to use in ArcMap.

To do that I used ArcStrok and Geometrycoercer to transform all the objects type to line layer. But when I am writing the file back to DWG in Autocad they are still polyline, 3D line and all other types.

How can I use FME to transfer all of my objects in Autocad in line format? 

Thanks