Solved

Error when calculating NDVI

• 22 August 2018
  • 3 replies

I am trying to calculate NDVI with a RasterBandSeparator, Test Filters and NDVI Calculator. Prior to running the RasterBandSeparator I am also using the RasterMosaicker and RasterTiler since I want to remove the overlapping edge effects of the imagery. I have added an image of the workbench so you can see where the error occurs. Looks like it's occurring once data for the next tile is being passed to the NDVI calculator. Any help in debugging his would be appreciated. I could re-tile the imagery first I suppose but then I'm reading the source data multiple times.

t

icon

Best answer by dcrouse1 22 August 2018, 21:41

View original

3 replies

Badge +7
Hi @dcrouse1, thanks for your question!

Are you able to attach any of the following so the community can dive deeper into your workflow?

- Log File of your translation

- FME Workbench

- Sample input data

Thanks,

Nathan

Badge +2

Hi @dcrouse1

Have you set up the 'Group By' parameter in the NDVI calculator. In order to pass more than one image through the transformer needs a unique attribute per image to be able to pair the correct Red and Infrared band for the calculation.

Additionally it might be useful to post the log file from this translation or at least a snippet of the error message being recorded.

OK, I found the issue. There was a group by option that I didn't see.