Question

Knowledge Center Upgrade

• 26 October 2018
  • 7 replies
  • 1 view

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

The FME Knowledge Center will be undergoing an upgrade on Tuesday, Oct 30 at 4:00 PM Pacific Time. This will involve a site outage of about 30-60 minutes. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +16

I like upgrades (in general)!

Keep up the good work.

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @NatalieAtSafe, thanks for upgrading the knowledge center.

In this Q&A forum, I noticed:

• The "Page Not Found" page appears if you click the FOLLOW button in a thread.
  • The order of user names shown when you entered @ + characters won't be sorted by relevance, unlike before.

A bit more improving might be necessary...

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Hi folks. I notice there have been a few issues occur with the site after the recent update. We're trying to get them fixed as soon as possible. The follow button issue should now be fixed, as should most of the login problems. Also missing images should now be visible.

Existing issues we know about at weird A characters in code blocks and a lack of custom badges. Maybe a few issues around log in still remain too. Again, I hope to get them fixed shortly.

Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing.

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

Hi folks. I notice there have been a few issues occur with the site after the recent update. We're trying to get them fixed as soon as possible. The follow button issue should now be fixed, as should most of the login problems. Also missing images should now be visible.

Existing issues we know about at weird A characters in code blocks and a lack of custom badges. Maybe a few issues around log in still remain too. Again, I hope to get them fixed shortly.

The "Follow" button is still not working.

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

The "Follow" button is still not working.

Is now working as a charm!

Badge +22

I can't get the authored by filter to work. No user names are recognised.

Userlevel 6
Badge +33

I can't get the authored by filter to work. No user names are recognised.

Can confirm. Workaround is to look in the global search, but getting authored by exactly is not the same.