Question

Xquery and FME

• 12 February 2013
  • 0 replies

A while ago, I posted a question about rendering maps using FME and I was shown the Cartopgrahic Rendering Tricks webinar done by Dotted Eyes.

I'm currently working on reproducing this (amoungst other things), but I've run into a bit of a snag when attempting to fill in the correct polyline symbol.

The information on the polyline is stored in an XML file, but I don't know Xquery well enough to phrase the command correctly.

The current query is 

doc(Standard_Style_1.xml)/StandardStyle1/ColourPolygonStyles/g[id = coniferousTreeFillSymbol]

which returns

|AreaSymbolizer_XQueryExtractor_StandardStyle1_ColourPolygonStyles_g_id__coniferousTreeFillSymbol__(XQueryFactory): The following error occurred near line 1, column 5 of the query:

12 14:19:30|  36.7|  0.0|WARN  |AreaSymbolizer_XQueryExtractor_StandardStyle1_ColourPolygonStyles_g_id__coniferousTreeFillSymbol__(XQueryFactory): evaluation of an expression relies on some part of the dynamic context that has not been assigned a value: {context item}.

Any help/ guidence as to how to solve this particular challange would be welcome

Thanks in advance

0 replies

Be the first to reply!