Question

FME Community: Flavour of the Month (August 2017)

• 6 September 2017
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Without further ado I wanted to honour last month's Flavour of the Month winner: @redgeographics (aka Hans). Congratulations Hans, for your score of 1081 points, and to everyone for their great contributions. This was a very high scoring month.

The top ten for August:

• takashi: 2229
  • erik_jan: 2144
  • david_r: 1477
  • redgeographics: 1081
  • courtney_m: 1035
  • 1spatialdave: 637
  • danilo_inovacao: 620
  • sander: 525
  • mark_1spatial: 440
  • gisinnovationsb: 434

Well done to you all, but particularly Hans on (I think) the 13th anniversary of starting his own business.

I also wanted to mention that I'm putting together a small, fun contest to find the community's favourite FME transformer. I've taken the top transformer for each of the 16 categories and am putting together a knockout competition based on online polls. So watch out for that next week.

Finally, last weekend I did some tag editing and cleanup on the site, and will do some more this weekend. I do it at weekends because the edits have the effect of pushing old questions to the top of the list. So be aware that questions over the weekend may be older than they appear!

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Congratulations @redgeographics :)

Userlevel 2
Badge +16

Ice cream for Hans! Congrats @redgeographics !

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Thanks @Mark2AtSafe, september 1st was indeed the 13th anniversary of my business (but no ice cream @erik_jan, in fact, I had shoulder surgery that day...)

Badge +8

Congratulations @redgeographics

Badge +2

Surely you have another shoulder @redgeographics so ice-cream should've helped ease the discomfort!

Userlevel 2
Badge +16

Thanks @Mark2AtSafe, september 1st was indeed the 13th anniversary of my business (but no ice cream @erik_jan, in fact, I had shoulder surgery that day...)

Shoulder surgery is what you get for typing in this many answers on the Knowledge Board.

Hope you are doing better now.