Solved

Remane field exposed

Badge

Hy

I read a xlxs file and I exposed the attribute now I need to rename the filed instead of _list0 I want prefix instead of _list_1_ I want Prep

Thx

Francesco

icon

Best answer by takashi 11 July 2017, 11:21

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @frsisani,

I created a Workspace with Xls Reader and to take a prefix a just one attribute i used the transformer BulkAttributeRenamer.

Attached template file.

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo de Limaworkspace-prefix.fmwt

Userlevel 4
Badge +25
Is your attribute called "_list0" or is it an actual FME list? If it's just an attribute called _list0, just use an AttributeManager transformer to rename it. If it's an actual FME list you can use the same transformer, you just have to pick the list and then the element number.

Badge

Hy guys

thx for help

Yes I use the attribute manager to rename filed than I use the Stringe case chager to have the word in the correct way (I mean VIA become Via, PIAZZA Piazza and so on) now I need to replace some dotted words like P.ZZA into Piazza V.LE into Viale C.SO into Corso using a referece list

I tried to use string replacer but I'm able to replace just one word.....

Attached you can find my workbench and the "departure list" all in capital letter in filed DENOMINAZIONE

The sheet prefix contains the conversion for prefix

I know that my workflow isn't linear .. but I need to learn to use FME ,,,,,,

fme-slist.zip

Thx for help..

Francesco

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @frsisani, I think the FeatureMerger (Prefix Supplier mode) in this workflow might help you.

split-slist-2.fmwt

Badge +2

Hy guys

thx for help

Yes I use the attribute manager to rename filed than I use the Stringe case chager to have the word in the correct way (I mean VIA become Via, PIAZZA Piazza and so on) now I need to replace some dotted words like P.ZZA into Piazza V.LE into Viale C.SO into Corso using a referece list

I tried to use string replacer but I'm able to replace just one word.....

Attached you can find my workbench and the "departure list" all in capital letter in filed DENOMINAZIONE

The sheet prefix contains the conversion for prefix

I know that my workflow isn't linear .. but I need to learn to use FME ,,,,,,

fme-slist.zip

Thx for help..

Francesco

Hi @frsisani

You might get more responses posting this as a new question so it isn't hidden within the first one.

Good luck!
Badge

Hi @frsisani, I think the FeatureMerger (Prefix Supplier mode) in this workflow might help you.

split-slist-2.fmwt

Hy Takashi

perfect !

Thx very much for your help but .... I have another request to implement the workbench

Now I need to extract (I mean remove) from the column Prep all the value present in the list Article (see attach) and copy these value in the new field named Article then I want to concatenate the remaining value present in the field Prep + field 1 field 2 ecc in one new field named StreetName finally the value present in the field StreetName will be normalise (if necessary) using another list (Streetname in the attach) where for ex G. Pascoli become Giovanni Pascoli, Universita' Università, Unita' D' Italia Unità d'Italia

I know that the big effort is to built the reference list but I have already a lot of value in my list

...Thx again

fme-slist.zip

Francesco

Badge

Hy Takashi

perfect !

Thx very much for your help but .... I have another request to implement the workbench

Now I need to extract (I mean remove) from the column Prep all the value present in the list Article (see attach) and copy these value in the new field named Article then I want to concatenate the remaining value present in the field Prep + field 1 field 2 ecc in one new field named StreetName finally the value present in the field StreetName will be normalise (if necessary) using another list (Streetname in the attach) where for ex G. Pascoli become Giovanni Pascoli, Universita' Università, Unita' D' Italia Unità d'Italia

I know that the big effort is to built the reference list but I have already a lot of value in my list

...Thx again

Francesco

fme-slist.zip (46.7 kB)

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hy Takashi

perfect !

...Thx again

Francesco

fme-slist.zip (46.7 kB)

See the attached workspace example: split-slist-3.fmwt (FME 2017.0+)

For Article, you can apply a similar approach as Prefix.

Regarding StreetName, firstly I thought that the StringPairReplacer can be used to replace some street names, but it couldn't be used since the "Replacement Pairs" parameter won't accept attribute value. Instead of the transformer, I've used a Tcl script in the workspace example.