Question

rasterbandseparator

• 26 March 2015
  • 5 replies

Badge +6

Hi Guys,

next mission:

I have raster (Network Common Data Format) and let it through the RasterBandSeparator and he gives me 12 different rasters (monthly)....to combine them again in one....thats no problem but to get the summary of the monthly values and write them in an attribute? (i don't find them)

It's a question from one of my colleagues...I'm not so familiar with raster data.

Greetz

Franco

5 replies

Badge +6

first question was not so clear i think

i have NETCDF Raster and separate the bands through a rasterbandseparator...

gives me 12 different bands....when i combine that with aRAsterBandCombiner and i take a raster point it gives me 12 different values (monthly)  BAND01(REAL32) 102.34, BAND02(REAL32) 102.66, etc...

how can I take these values and summarize them in a yearly value?

Greetz

Franco

Userlevel 4
Hi,

if you always have 12 (or any fixed number of) bands, you can use a RasterExpressionEvaluator:

David

Badge +6

Hi David,

the A stands for?....a variable?...because when i click on a raster point info after combiner the exactly term is Band 1 (REAL32) 10.24, Band 1 (REAL32) 22,34...etc..

so i can use "A" or should i use "Band" for that in the ExpressionEvaluator.....becuase when i use ur term i get only one value, but i can't see if thats the sum now or any value...

GReetz

Franco
Badge +6

Hi David

sorry my fault...the A is included in the RasterExpressionEvaluator....;-)

i said I'm not familiar with that..so the sum is the right one

GReetz

Franco
Badge +3

A stands for raster A if the mode is set to "one raster" (if you would inout like 2 rasters with mode "two rasters"  you would have A and B). The numer stands for the band.

Ad you have used a RasterBandCOmbiner you would have 1 raster, with 12 bands.

If you enter it in the input port, solo, you will have A[0] ..A[11]

That would be sum of your 12 monthly values