Question

Regarding profile name

• 1 September 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi

I have created an account in knowledge center using google account directly. Now it is displaying my google account as profile name. Suppose my google account is XYZ@gmail.com, so it shows XYZ as profile name. I want to change my profile name but can't see any option over there. Need a help.

I have another question also. If I deactivate my account, can I use the same google account for creation of new account in future?

Thanks in advance

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +14

Hi @mayur30angel, Knowledge Center profile changes are something we have to do behind the scenes here at Safe. Send an email to with your current email and username associated with your account and the new username you would like us to change it to.

In regards to your deactivation question, we advise that you do not deactivate your account because you will lose all of your contributions to the community. We encourage all users to let their account sit idle instead of deactivating. If you are concerned about privacy for whatever reason, you can email us to change your username and account information. If you do still wish you deactivate your account you can send us an email at the address listed above.

-Liz

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @mayur30angel, Knowledge Center profile changes are something we have to do behind the scenes here at Safe. Send an email to with your current email and username associated with your account and the new username you would like us to change it to.

In regards to your deactivation question, we advise that you do not deactivate your account because you will lose all of your contributions to the community. We encourage all users to let their account sit idle instead of deactivating. If you are concerned about privacy for whatever reason, you can email us to change your username and account information. If you do still wish you deactivate your account you can send us an email at the address listed above.

-Liz

Hi @lizsanderson, Thanks for helping me. You guys are doing really great work.