Question

Raster band combine two rasters

Dear all,

I need help with task. I have two rasters grom the same place: NIR 1 channel and RGB 3 channel.

I need to replace on RGB raster Red channel with NIR channel and save raster.

How can i do this?

Thank you on advance for help

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @marekszczepan, I think the RasterBandSeparator and the RasterBandCombiner could help you.

Hi,

thank you for help. I have small problem, i receive error and don't know why

"fme_rejection_message' has value `Merged raster not created. Input rasters are incompatible because the coordinate of the lower left corner of the raster doesn't match'"

log.txt

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi,

"fme_rejection_message' has value `Merged raster not created. Input rasters are incompatible because the coordinate of the lower left corner of the raster doesn't match'"

log.txt

The RasterBandCombiner requires that all entered raster bands have exactly same resolutions and extents. I'm afraid that resolutions and/or extents of the two source rasters may not be identical.

You can extract properties of a raster with the RasterPropertyExtractor. Check the properties of the source rasters with Logger or Inspector.

Hi,

log.txt

Yes, You were right it was due to not equal origin and min/max of files. I tiled one more time and now is working correct. Thanks You for your help