Question

Converting 360 Image to e57 data format?

• 10 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Hye Everyone, Im still newbie in e57 format. May i know whether i can convert my 360 image in JPEG to e57 data format? Thanks and Sorry.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @mjbaz

If you want just to convert JPG to e57:

1) FME Desktop Workbench -> File -> Generate Workspace:

2) The mapping Reader -> Writer was created:

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Hi @mjbaz

If you want just to convert JPG to e57:

1) FME Desktop Workbench -> File -> Generate Workspace:

2) The mapping Reader -> Writer was created:

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Thanks for your respond. I already tried your method and successfully converted to e57. However that e57 file doesn't have metadata such as XYZ. Any idea for this issue? Thanks in advance.

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Thanks for your respond. I already tried your method and successfully converted to e57. However that e57 file doesn't have metadata such as XYZ. Any idea for this issue? Thanks in advance.

Hi @mjbaz

I include the transformer CoordinateExtractor ( jus a test ) and after in included on the Writer file:

The x and y information on the Writer:

Is that similar your question?

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Hi @mjbaz

I include the transformer CoordinateExtractor ( jus a test ) and after in included on the Writer file:

The x and y information on the Writer:

Is that similar your question?

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Sorry for my confusing question above. Ok the situation right now i have 2 datasets, 1 is 360 panoimage and 2 is metadata of that 360 image contains xyz information. So the idea is to convert these 2 datasets to e57 file that carry xyz information from metadata. FYI, 360 image and metadata have same naming. Is it possible to do this? Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Sorry for my confusing question above. Ok the situation right now i have 2 datasets, 1 is 360 panoimage and 2 is metadata of that 360 image contains xyz information. So the idea is to convert these 2 datasets to e57 file that carry xyz information from metadata. FYI, 360 image and metadata have same naming. Is it possible to do this? Thanks for your help.

OK. Could you share a sample your Readers or FMWT - template?