Solved

ESRI MDB to Smallworld GIS / Annotation

• 23 November 2012
  • 1 reply

Hallo, I have to import an Esri Geodatabase to Smallwworld Gis 4.1.1. To import polylines and points are no problem. To import an annotation is probably, because the justification is alyways on the lower left side. How i can set the annotation to the middle center of the polyline. I use the labeller to set and import the labels from an annotation list. I read the the article from FMEpedia (Article Number: 000001996) but i don't understand this. How i have to use the attributes sworld_vert_just and sworld_horiz_just?

Thanks from Austria wasc
icon

Best answer by conterrauta 25 November 2012, 19:51

View original

1 reply

Badge
Hi,

have you seen the description of these attributes in the documentation:

Justification of text in a Smallworld application is performed on a five by five grid, with the lower left corner being (1,1), and the upper right corner being (5,5). Each horizontal or vertical justification value is a discrete position within the grid. The position within the grid is the location of the text's point geometry with respect to the text string.

sworld_vert_just: Vertical justification of the text about its location point. The value is an integer in the range 1..5.

sworld_horiz_just: Vertical justification of the text about its location point. The value is an integer in the range 1..5.

Default is 1 for both attributes. To get "middle center" i would try 3 for both attributes.

Kind regards

Uta