Solved

i have a sevaral text.i need to identify the TBMK12,TBMK13...etc.anyone help.i tried with string searcher but not identify.how to express the value on string searcher

• 19 September 2019
  • 6 replies

Badge

string searcher

icon

Best answer by redgeographics 19 September 2019, 14:11

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

A regex of TBMK[0-9][0-9] should do the trick, assuming it's always TBMK followed by 2 numbers.

Badge

A regex of TBMK[0-9][0-9] should do the trick, assuming it's always TBMK followed by 2 numbers.

14-9-19.dwg

can u check and sent a string searcher transformer expression

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

14-9-19.dwg

can u check and sent a string searcher transformer expression

If you want to find all the points with TBMK followed by 2 numbers in the autocad_text_string attribute that regex will work. You do need to expose autocad_text_string first of course.

Badge

thanks but didn't understand the expression.can u please explain.i never used for this expressions

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

In a Stringsearcher just enter TBMK[0-9][0-9] as the regular expression.

If you go into the Regular expression editor you can get a preview of what it's doing:

So right now it finds all points where in the autocad_text_string attribute the text TBMK followed by 2 numbers occurs (so not TBMK1 because that's only one number). Depending on your source data you may want to add a $ after the end of the regular expression to prevent it from matching on TBMK followed by 3 or more numbers as well.

Badge

In a Stringsearcher just enter TBMK[0-9][0-9] as the regular expression.

If you go into the Regular expression editor you can get a preview of what it's doing:

So right now it finds all points where in the autocad_text_string attribute the text TBMK followed by 2 numbers occurs (so not TBMK1 because that's only one number). Depending on your source data you may want to add a $ after the end of the regular expression to prevent it from matching on TBMK followed by 3 or more numbers as well.

thank u very much