Solved

Assign level in microstation V8

Badge

Hi , I'm trying to assign a level to the output ( Microstation V8) give a input in arcmap , I'm doing it with schemaMapper and filterAttribute ( To direction to correct geometry the input). In function of the input value (Filter Attribute in options schemaMapper) of arcmap attribute I assign a level with the option new attribute of schemaMapper. Finally I assign with map Feature types to direction to correct geometry , but don't assign me the level to the output V8 , always assign the same level ( A incorrect level) and doesn't look in the table of excel of the schema mapper.

Anybody knows if there is any problem with this configuration of the schema Mapper and the Attributefilter ????.

Thanks in advanced , regards !!

icon

Best answer by erik_jan 26 August 2016, 17:32

View original

11 replies

Badge +2

Is it that you are referring for igds_level_name attribute

Badge

Hi pratap , No , I refer to igds_level attribute ... thanks !!

Badge

do you know pratap what can be the problem ?? thanks in advanced ...

Userlevel 2
Badge +16

This document might give you the answer you are looking for:

Writing DGN levels

Badge +2

Hi,

It is fine if it Is solved...

If not, do let me know which attributes you have defined either igds_level or igds_level_number or both?

Badge

Thanks Erik and Pratap ... sorry , but I'm completelly new in FME ... Pratap , I've only defined the igds_level attribute , and I'm trying to assign the level in function of a lookup table in excel for the output of the schemamapper , thanks again !!

Badge

One question Erik and pratap Please , there is no way to do the assignation of levels in V8 doing it with output in geometries and not in level names or numbers ???? thanks again ...

Badge

Hi Again ,

Finally I have defined my feature types of the ouput by level names , and assign to the level number the level code (Like the article Erik). But Now I'm trying to assign bylevel the color , style and weitgh of the level , that are predefined in the Seed , but don't assign it , do you know how ??? thanks again and sorry for so much questions ...

Badge +2

Explained in the 2nd point in the same link

Badge

Ok thanks pratap ... I'll try , sorry , I'm new and there are things that don't understand ... thank you again !!

Badge

Thanks to two !!! Finally I've do it like the article and it works , thanks again !!