Solved

What is the difference between Reprojector and CsmapReprojector

• 10 October 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I want to reproject a raster but I'm not sure which reprojector transformer to use: Reprojector or CsmapReprojector??

Can someone please tell me the difference and which is better for rasters?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by david_r 10 October 2017, 17:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

The CsmapReprojector has some additional options that the Reprojector lacks, notably the possibility of specifying the projection method and altitude handling.

If none of this is important to you, I'd make a small test to check for timing and memory consumption with your rasters and chose the one that's best for you.

Personally I only use the CsmapReprojector, but I very rarely have to reproject raster.

Badge +1

The CsmapReprojector has some additional options that the Reprojector lacks, notably the possibility of specifying the projection method and altitude handling.

If none of this is important to you, I'd make a small test to check for timing and memory consumption with your rasters and chose the one that's best for you.

Personally I only use the CsmapReprojector, but I very rarely have to reproject raster.

Thanks @david_r

Badge

Every time I use CsmapReprojector, how do I create a seven parameter for it