Solved

Attribute value to WHERE Clause in workspace runner not working

• 6 April 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I am attempting to feed an attribute value into a published parameter WHERE Clause in a WorkspaceRunner (the workbench reads an AGOL feature service, which i want to limit the number of features it has to read as its very slow).

FeatureReader is not an option as I need to read attachments.

In the error log it shows that instead of using the attribute value @Value(SQL), it is the actual text @Value(SQL) that is getting used. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a bug?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by takashi 6 April 2018, 15:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17
Could you please paste the actual error log or its screenshot here?

Could you please paste the actual error log or its screenshot here?

Yes of course:

Badge

I had a similar issue when trying to pass the list of attribute to compare for a Matcher in the child workspace as the value of and attribute from the calling workspace. I worked around that by using a SystemCaller calling fme.exe with the required parameter values.

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @n543, I was able to reproduce the same error, if I have created the published parameter from the WHERE Clause parameter in the AGOL reader. I think it's a defect. Hope someone from Safe would take a closer look at this. > @NatalieAtSafe

In the interim, it might be a workaround if you create a new published parameter with Text or Text (Multiline) type and link the WHERE Clause parameter to that.

Hi @n543, I was able to reproduce the same error, if I have created the published parameter from the WHERE Clause parameter in the AGOL reader. I think it's a defect. Hope someone from Safe would take a closer look at this. > @NatalieAtSafe

In the interim, it might be a workaround if you create a new published parameter with Text or Text (Multiline) type and link the WHERE Clause parameter to that.

Thank you! The workaround works for me, so I will use that methodology for now.