Question

multiple attachments, 1 emailer

• 5 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Badge +9

I'm using WorkspaceRunner to run several workspaces. Then a FeatureReader reads a folder where the output of those workspaces would go. I need to list the output in the email and also attach them to the email. If I just attach the featureReader to the Emailer, I get multiple emails. If I aggregate the files as a concatenated list, the emailer doesn't know how to parse the string to attach the files. I need some help.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

If you know in advance how many attachments there will be you can add the specific list elements like this:

Unfortunately that won't help you if the number of attachments is going to be variable. In that case your best option is to zip the output and attach that zipfile.

Badge +9

If you know in advance how many attachments there will be you can add the specific list elements like this:

Unfortunately that won't help you if the number of attachments is going to be variable. In that case your best option is to zip the output and attach that zipfile.

Thanks @redgeographics. Unfortunately, I do not. It could be between 0 and infinite (probably closer to 10)

Badge +9

@takashi...I hate to tag you as I know you're super busy, but do you think you could give me an idea? Thank you so much!!! Also...would like to not create a zip file