Solved

DateTimeNow not working on windows 7 French

• 10 January 2019
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hi, i'm trying to run a simple workbench with @DateTimeNow(local) on FME 2018 (build 18578)  / windows 7 French but i get this error:

DateTimeStamper: Failed to load timezone data. current_zone() failed: A mapping from the Windows Time Zone id "Romance standard time" was not found in the time zone mapping database.. Please visit http://www.safe.com/support
DateTimeStamper: Failed to evaluate expression '@DateTimeNow(local)'. Result is set to null

It works with FME2017.1 running on  Windows 7 fr or FME2018 running on windows 10 fr.

Do you know what to do to avoid that?

Thank you,

David

icon

Best answer by philippeb 10 January 2019, 21:52

View original

7 replies

Badge +8

Bonjour!

What happens if you change your local timezone for something else?

Badge

Same behavior when moving to English (US)

Badge +8

Same behavior when moving to English (US)

Sounds like a bug. I would try the latest FME version.

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

I've asked our developers about this. I'm hoping that you can somehow add a mapping from Romance Standard Time to its equivalent (CET?). If not, we might need to add a fix for FME2019, meaning that the short term fix is to change the timezone on your computer if possible. But I'll let you know.

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

Oh, actually it just occurred to me that you could try @DateTimeNow(localUnzoned) and it might work without an error.

Badge

Oh, actually it just occurred to me that you could try @DateTimeNow(localUnzoned) and it might work without an error.

Same error, only @DateTimeNow(utc) is working

Badge

Bonjour!

What happens if you change your local timezone for something else?

Too bad i tried to change my regional settings, not timezone :/

When i change timezone to W. Europe Standard Time it work.

But FME 2018 work with Romance Standard Time with windows 10 or windows 2012 server..