Question

Hi, I'm using LineonLine overlayer to try and create points where there is an intersection. I'm getting 1440 points in my result, but when I open the file, it's empty? Can anyone suggest any help? Thanks

Hi, I'm using LineonLine overlayer to try and create points where there is an intersection. I'm getting 1440 points in my result, but when I open the file, it's empty? Can anyone suggest any help?

I'm using Tester after LoLoverlayer, is there another step ie. Vertex Creator? There's coordinates when I look at it in Inspector, but no coordinate attributes in writer. I've made sure all coordinates are set to MGA94-56. I'm manually copying atrributes from Tester transformer, as I still have 56000 results from LoLoverlayer before passing through the Tester?

Thanks

@1spatial

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +30

Hi @fional

Did you to use the transformer Intersection?

Thanks

I have tried both the Intersector and Topology Builder transformers but didn't get any results. The main issue here is that I am getting 1440 results in the writer, plus I get a map and table in Inspector, but the writer file is empty when I open it in MI. I've never had an empty writer file when I've checked in Inspector first and see a map and a table.

Badge +3

@fional

What format are you writing to and how?

Have a pic or sample of the process?