Question

autocad keep label rotation

Badge +1

Hi!

I have a file with only one block put repeated a lot of time. Each block have a 5 labels with a different rotation for each of them.

On FME, I change the name of the block and I add attributes. I have a template with the block for the writer.

I succeed to export my blocks, but on Autocad, when I do the command BATTMAN, all my rotations are reseted.

For me that don't work because the orientation is on the label, and the label of the block on the template have an orientation by default defined on the block.

So I would like to recover the rotation of each label and put it on DWGstyler to keep these rotations.

Fisrt problem : on the reader, the label is not join to the block.There are 2 differents entities. So I need spatial join on the workbench, but I would like to avoid it,

because I should have to check each value to be sure that the join is correct.

I try with exploding block and autocad_block_number to have an unique value on common but it don't work.

Do you know an other method?

Second problem : I have several attributes for one feature, and each attribute have is own rotation. So if I use DWGstyler and on Text/Text Rotation, how can I indicate the rotation for each attribute?

And if the Reader imported label and block separately, does that mean that I have to separate them for the Writer?

Sorry if it's a little bit confused, but there are a lot of questions for me at each step :)

Thanks!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!