Question

Creating Web Services using FME Server - FME Knowledge Center

Badge

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has tried to follow the following Knowledge Center article written by @DeWetAtSafe?

Creating Web Services using FME (using AWS API Gateway) - https://knowledge.safe.com/articles/24147/tutoria...

There seems to be some major changes to the AWS API Gateway portion of the article and I am hoping someone might be able to help navigate those parts.

2 replies

Badge +5

Hi there

I'm sure we (at Safe) will be able to help you through any difficulties you are having. I'd suggest you contact us through safe.com/support and let us know what issues you are stuck on.

When you say there are major changes, do you mean the article is out of date compared to what the AWS API Gateway now looks like? If so, let me know and I will file a request to have that part of the article updated.

Regards

Mark

Badge

Thanks for the reply @mark2catsafe. Sorry for the delay in mine. I took some good notes and will follow up with your support team. At this point it hard for me to tell if it's my setup or if the instructions are off. In any case I'll submit a ticket.

Thanks,

~Ben