Solved

FME Server: Run Workspace "Unknown Result", but OK with Direct URL

• 27 March 2017
  • 2 replies

Hello,

In FME Server 2015 when I run any workspace by clicking on "Run Workspace" I get an error 500 and on the screen I see "Unknown result. No log file generated". On the other hand, if I copy the Direct URL, I open it in a browser and I enter user/password then the job is submitted without any error.

The Error body looks like:

Estado HTTP 500 - java.security.cert.CertificateExpiredException: NotAfter: Mon Mar 20 11:24:02 CET 2017</h1><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Informe de Excepción</p><p><b>mensaje</b> <u>java.security.cert.CertificateExpiredException: NotAfter: Mon Mar 20 11:24:02 CET 2017</u></p><p><b>descripción</b> <u>El servidor encontró un error interno que hizo que no pudiera rellenar este requerimiento.</u></p><p><b>excepción</b> <pre>javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateExpiredException: NotAfter: Mon Mar 20 11:24:02 CET 2017 sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Unknown Source) sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(Unknown Source) sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source) sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source) sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(Unknown Source) sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(Unknown Source)

etc etc

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by rylanatsafe 18 July 2017, 01:29

View original

2 replies

Badge +11
Hi @arnaufp, are you still experiencing this issue? There have been a few of us tackling HTTPS/SSL issue with FME Server.. What is the Direct URL? Is it using the HTTPS protocol?

And are you using a self-signed certificate? I recall running into the issue once before and I just had to replace the cert file I created.. if memory serves me correct...

Userlevel 1
Badge +18

My guess is that your SSL certificate is not valid. Try the interface using http:// or fix the keystore cerrtificate.