Question

How do I get Intersector to output source attributes through the Node port?

• 10 March 2016
  • 2 replies

Hi

I am currently trying to add a Node whereever there is an intersection between a polygon and a line. I am using 'Intersector' for this and it appears to be doing what I want it to.

My issue is that I need to bring the ID on the source line feature onto the nodes that come from the Node port. At the moment, I am only getting the following attributes:

_node_num,

_overlaps,

_segments

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Graham

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +16

As the node can have attributes from different lines you need to use the List Name setting to generate a list of attributes from all source lines that are coming together in the node.

You could follow up with a ListExploder to generate multiple points with attributes for each entry in the list (and could eliminate duplicate entries by using the ListDuplicateRemover first).

As the node can have attributes from different lines you need to use the List Name setting to generate a list of attributes from all source lines that are coming together in the node.

You could follow up with a ListExploder to generate multiple points with attributes for each entry in the list (and could eliminate duplicate entries by using the ListDuplicateRemover first).

Hi @eric_jan

You're an absolute star!

Thank you so much it worked a treat.

Kind regards

Graham