Question

Warning: not all Stashed Objects that were registered were dropped before shutdown. This may cause instability

• 10 October 2016
  • 3 replies

Badge

How does this get remedied?

I rebooted my workstation and still get this message...

How do I get going again, please?

3 replies

Badge +16

Hi @pvaziri, difficult to say without any more details on your process, can you provide more information?

Badge

I'm running WorkSpaceRunner and I had to kill it. I thought something was still running when I started it again, but I still got the message after I killed the fme.exe process. I also shut down all FME Desktop and Data Inspector instances. And finally, I rebooted the machine and then tried running the WorkspaceRunner.

I didn't see any log diagnostics I could use before the warning. I moved on and created another workspace and that is working. However, I still don't know how I got this message in the first place (never seen it before).

Should it happen again, I'll attach the log.

Thanks,

Pete

Badge +7

I came across this question because I've just had the same message. In my case it was because I copied and pasted a group of Transformers plus Writer and connected a new Reader to them. However I didn't expose fme_basename in the new Reader and I'm using that in the Writer. Once I exposed fme_basename the translation runs fine.