Skip to main content

Hi FME Community!

In the spirit of the upcoming Canadian Thanksgiving, this week’s Question of the Week is all about giving thanks.

Tag a user (or a few users) in the comments below that you’d like to thank or shoutout! Maybe they’ve taught you something about FME, answered one of your questions, or just brightened up your day.

New to the Question of the Week? 

Every week, we’ll post a simple but thought-provoking question that could be about your FME journey, the power of spatial data, FME innovation, or the future of FME.

Each weekly question you answer earns you an entry in our monthly draw for exclusive Safe swag ($50 value) and points toward badges! Answer our October Questions of the Week by Thursday, October 31 at 5:00 pm PDT to be entered in this month’s draw.

Answer your first question and you’ll get the Socializer (Ice Breaker) badge. Answer five questions and you’ll get the Socializer (Talker) badge.

Apart from the heroes already mentioned (I won’t repeat them again), I’d like to thank @ebygomm for helping out with some of my questions.

I also leaned quite a bit from @sigtill, have not seen you being mentioned yet so here you go :)