Welcome, from Mark Ireland (aka FME Evangelist)

• 5 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

Hello everyone,

Please feel free to use this space to introduce yourself to the FME Community. I’ll go first.

My name is Mark, but I’m also known as the FME Evangelist, or sometimes mark2atsafe. I help to manage the community, engage with users, and spread as much FME knowledge as I can.

Feel free to DM me about any issues or thoughts about the community platform. Although I’ve used FME for 20+ years, your FME questions are best directed to the relevant forum, to get more eyes on them.

My expertise is in FME Form and the design of FME workflows. My favourite data format is GeoJSON. My favourite transformer is the ShortestPathFinder. Before working at Safe I was a land surveyor, project manager, GIS developer, photogrammetrist, and dog food tester.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Hello everyone,

Please feel free to use this space to introduce yourself to the FME Community. I’ll go first.

My name is Mark, but I’m also known as the FME Evangelist, or sometimes mark2atsafe. I help to manage the community, engage with users, and spread as much FME knowledge as I can.

Feel free to DM me about any issues or thoughts about the community platform. Although I’ve used FME for 20+ years, your FME questions are best directed to the relevant forum, to get more eyes on them.

My expertise is in FME Form and the design of FME workflows. My favourite data format is GeoJSON. My favourite transformer is the ShortestPathFinder. Before working at Safe I was a land surveyor, project manager, GIS developer, photogrammetrist, and dog food tester.

Excellent