Solved

finding articles that I liked

• 10 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +7

Hi,

this is more of a general question related to the FME community/forum site.

How do I find articles that I clicked “like” on?

thank you.

icon

Best answer by mark2atsafe 11 April 2024, 22:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +19

Hi fbastian, 

If were anything, I would have thought under your profile image and “My Profile”

Go straight to the bottom and you’ll see your activity. There is a history of activity, but I only see my replies.

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

Sadly, I don’t think it’s possible. The like button is just to upvote what you think it is a useful question. It isn’t a way to bookmark a question for later.

If you want to keep up to date with new replies, the best way is to subscribe to the question. If you just want to find it later, then a normal browser bookmark is probably the best solution.

Looking at the API, there isn’t really a great way to retrieve someone’s list of likes. We’d have to query every question in turn and check if you had liked it or not.

We could do something like send an email when you hit the like button, to give you a record that way. The other way would be to list everyone’s likes in our own database, which isn’t an appealing idea to me. I’ll add it to my list of things to look into and see if we can do anything.

Mark

Badge +7

Thanks @mark2atsafe,
I was thinking of a method of notification via email or other means when there are answers/activity in a post that has been liked. The notification going to the ones who have placed a like on the actual post.

Thanks for your reply and for placing in your thing to look into list.

F