Skip to main content

Hello, I noticed that notifications (emails) from the Community site have stopped since some point within past few days. Can you receive notifications according to the settings on your preference?

It works for me, as far as I can tell...

I'm guessing you've already checked the spam filter? For some reason I had an issue about a month ago where a lot of forum notifications got caught in the spam filter. No idea why.

I thought I had checked spam filter, but I found the notifications were filtered as spams actually :(

I guess I accidentally marked a community notification as a spam, maybe. Thanks for your hint!

I thought I had checked spam filter, but I found the notifications were filtered as spams actually :(

I guess I accidentally marked a community notification as a spam, maybe. Thanks for your hint!

I'm fairly sure that I never flagged any community notifications as spam, but our "intelligent" spam filter decided there were too many, I guess, so suddenly there were more and more of them going into the spam filter. I suspect it didn't help that some of the notification mails contained stuff that looked like Python code.

For what it's worth, I had the exact same problems with the Safe Partner newsletter etc. Very annoying.