Skip to main content

Hello! I am trying to schedule a workspace to run 17 markets. Workspace is the same for all 17 markets. After the first market ends, I want it to start the second one. I know workspace runner on FME desktop that kicks off markets one by one.

imageThe scheduling of the two markets on the FME server worked well for me. Due to the fact that I have 17 markets to run, I was wondering if there was a better way to do this.

I would appreciate any advice you can provide.

Is each market going through the same process? Whats stopping you from running them all at once in one process?

Is each market going through the same process? Whats stopping you from running them all at once in one process?

Yes, the process is the same for all markets, I have to change user parameters only. Not sure if I can schedule this way to run them all in one process.

Yes, the process is the same for all markets, I have to change user parameters only. Not sure if I can schedule this way to run them all in one process.

Stepping back from any scheduling, can the process be built to run all markets at once? So the process will run once, but run all markets.

In its simpliest approach, you can wrap the current logic into a custom transformer and enable group by. Then in the workbench, have logic to call the custom transformer once for each market.