Skip to main content

Using FME Desktop 2023.1 I am able to use a SQL Server Database Connection (None Spatial) and ETL from database with no issue. When I try to publish the same script to FME Server 2021 and attaching the database connection to the script I am getting this errors

Failed to add database type 'Microsoft SQL Server' - FME Flow encountered an error and reported the following message.

Path not found

I also tried to use an exiting same connection which I already published with FME Desktop 2021.1 and now I am getting this error message 

49 2024-7-23 11:04:25 | SQLExecutor_<Rejected> (TeeFactory): Feature specification `NO_LOGGING' in mapping file row `FACTORY_DEF * TeeFactory FACTORY_NAME SQLExecutor_<Rejected> INPUT FEATURE_TYPE SQLExecutor_<REJECTED> NO_LOGGING OUTPUT FAILED FEATURE_TYPE * @Abort(ENCODED,SQLExecutor<space>output<space>a<space><lt>Rejected<gt><space>feature.<space><space>To<space>continue<space>translation<space>when<space>features<space>are<space>rejected<comma><space>change<space><apos>Workspace<space>Parameters<apos><space><gt><space>Translation<space><gt><space><apos>Rejected<space>Feature<space>Handling<apos><space>to<space><apos>Continue<space>Translation<apos>)' is not valid -- it has an invalid number of entries
50 2024-7-23 11:04:25 | Feature specification `NO_LOGGING' in mapping file row `FACTORY_DEF * TeeFactory FACTORY_NAME SQLExecutor_<Rejected> INPUT FEATURE_TYPE SQLExecutor_<REJECTED> NO_LOGGING OUTPUT FAILED FEATURE_TYPE * @Abort(ENCODED,SQLExecutor<space>output<space>a<space><lt>Rejected<gt><space>feature.<space><space>To<space>continue<space>translation<space>when<space>features<space>are<space>rejected<comma><space>change<space><apos>Workspace<space>Parameters<apos><space><gt><space>Translation<space><gt><space><apos>Rejected<space>Feature<space>Handling<apos><space>to<space><apos>Continue<space>Translation<apos>)' is not valid -- it has an invalid number of entries

Can you please let me know why this is happening

You can’t publish from a newer version of Form (Desktop) to an older version of Flow (Server).

There will be components of the workspace that will exist in the newer version but not exist in the older version.