Solved

PDF Writer with more than A3 paper size

Badge +2

Hi,

I have to convert dwg files to pdf in a batch mode, but it seems the paper size is restricted upto A3. Is there any option to increase the paper size.

Pratap

icon

Best answer by david_r 8 March 2016, 10:23

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi

From the help:

You can select preset page sizes for common paper sizes or specify the page size in PostScript points in the format <width> <height> For example, 612 792 is a letter-sized page.

A PostScript point is 0.35278 mm, so it should be easy to adapt the width and height to any paper size with some simple calculations. There is also a handy little reference here.

David

Badge +2

Hi,

I read this sentence... But I didn't understand in which attribute does this height and width has to be replaced

Pratap

Userlevel 5

Here is a screenshot that shows where to input the point sizes:

This creates a paper size of A2.

Badge +2

Hi,

Thank you...

Pratap

Userlevel 5

Hi

From the help:

You can select preset page sizes for common paper sizes or specify the page size in PostScript points in the format <width> <height> For example, 612 792 is a letter-sized page.

A PostScript point is 0.35278 mm, so it should be easy to adapt the width and height to any paper size with some simple calculations. There is also a handy little reference here.

David

I also found a handy calculator for lots of common paper sizes here. Select "point" as the unit to get the values you need.