Question

Can Geospatial PDF Reader Transformer read pdf maps as pdf maps (no spatial feature or table) from SharePoint and publish it as PDF on ArcGISOnline?

• 24 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +6

I want to be able to read a list of PDFs from SharePoint and publish them on AGOL as PDF.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +32

Yes this is technically possible.

• Use SharePointOnlineConnector's to connect to SharePoint and list and download the pdf files.
  • Use ArcGISOnlineConnector's to upload the the files and share the uploaded items.

The hardest part is to get the SharePointOnlineConnector and the ArcGISOnlineConnector to work, but this is more a permissions / IT challenge than a technical one.

Badge +6

Yes this is technically possible.

• Use SharePointOnlineConnector's to connect to SharePoint and list and download the pdf files.
  • Use ArcGISOnlineConnector's to upload the the files and share the uploaded items.

The hardest part is to get the SharePointOnlineConnector and the ArcGISOnlineConnector to work, but this is more a permissions / IT challenge than a technical one.

Thank you so much for your input. Much appreciated! My ArcGIS Online Connector is working, I am figuring out SharePoint Connector. Thank you!