Solved

How to extract IFMEPolygon properties ?

Badge +8

I would like to extract 'Orientation' >>

Plz any idea what setting i use so that i could see those value in table in filter the data according. imageimage 

icon

Best answer by dustin 2 May 2023, 21:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +26

The OrientationExtractor should do this for you.

Badge +8

The OrientationExtractor should do this for you.

Thank you, I tried that as well too but it does not output Orientation Left hand rule or Right hand rule . As this is only the filter that seperate polygon from other objects . So please if u know workaround

Userlevel 3
Badge +26

Thank you, I tried that as well too but it does not output Orientation Left hand rule or Right hand rule . As this is only the filter that seperate polygon from other objects . So please if u know workaround

That is odd. What version of FME are you using? I'm using a beta version of FME:23, and it seems to extract the orientation. image

Badge +8

FME 2022

Badge +8

great news this did the job with 2022.2 FME version . A little work around / tnx image image