Question

Run arcpy scripts in FME DESKTOP 2021.1.0.1

• 1 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +6

Hi,

I´m trying to execute a Workspace in FME 32 bits, my workspace have some scripts arcpy from Arcmap 32 bits. 

I´m getting this message in my workspace:

ERROR : A compatible ArcGIS application could not be found or is not licensed for Python Compatibility 'Esri ArcGIS Python 2.7'

The workspace has Python Compatibility set to 'Esri ArcGIS Python 2.7', which requires an appropriate version of ArcGIS Desktop or ArcGIS Server. If ArcGIS is not required by this workspace, then update Python Compatibility to a non-Esri-ArcGIS Python. Otherwise, please install the required ArcGIS product, or if ArcGIS Pro already installed, install 64-bit FME and update Python Compatibility to 'Esri ArcGIS Python 3.7'. To update this setting, go to: Navigator -> Workspace Parameters -> Scripting -> Python Compatibility

Program Terminating

Translation FAILED.

I have a ArcGIS Server Standard licensed in this machine and Arcgis Desktop (arcmap) Basic too.

I can´t to understand what I can did wrong...

Before it worked perfectly.

I need of help.

Thank´s

2 replies

i think you need to set up your python compatibility to "Esri ArcGIS Python 3.7". It makes it clear to FME's Python reader which "python language" you wrote your code.

Badge +6

i think you need to set up your python compatibility to "Esri ArcGIS Python 3.7". It makes it clear to FME's Python reader which "python language" you wrote your code.

I did this change already. No solved my problem :(