Solved

Most of our automations are started by a FME-Server Schedule-Trigger. I would like to make a list with all automations and their start-times. I can get a list of all automations with the REST API, but how could I get all the start-times? Thanks, Ve

• 27 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +6
  • Contributor
  • 53 replies
Most of our automations are started by a FME-Server Schedule-Trigger. I would like to make a list with all automations and their start-times. I can get a list of all automations with the REST API, but how could I get all the start-times? Thanks, Vera
icon

Best answer by sanaeatsafe 2 May 2023, 23:42

View original

3 replies

Badge +6

Hi @vki​ !

Instead of using the automation API endpoints, you might use the schedules endpoint: GET /schedules.

When the 'includeAutomations' parameter is set to true, the response will include all the automations that use a Schedule Trigger and their start times ('begin'). One thing to keep in mind is that the API token must have fmesuperuser role to apply 'includeAutomations'=true in this request. This security requirement is positioned to change the V4 API. You can inquire about the progress of this request with our internal tracking id, FMESERVER-19031. Hope that helps!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

This might be what you are after! FMEServerAutomationTriggersParser | FME Hub (safe.com)

Badge +6

Sounds very interessting! Unfortunately, we only update FME every other year or so and we've updated FME to the version 2022.2.2 last year. The transformer needs FME 2022.2.4.0 (Build 22792) or higher, so I can't use it...