Question

Internal Server error on your website

• 18 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello, I wanted to share training resources with some new people at my org, but I'm getting an internal server error on your website https://engage.safe.com/training/live-online/

3 replies

Badge

Hello @Candace Low​. I'm sorry to hear you were having some issues with the website. Our apologies for the inconvenience. You might know we recently rebranded, and as part of that process, we've launched a new website. Access to some older pages has been occasionally disrupted. I can access the training pages right now on my machine; try refreshing your browser tab or clearing your browser cache if you continue to experience issues. If you still cannot access it, you may have to wait for the service to be restored. Please let us know if the outage continues. Thanks for bearing with us!

Hello @Candace Low​. I'm sorry to hear you were having some issues with the website. Our apologies for the inconvenience. You might know we recently rebranded, and as part of that process, we've launched a new website. Access to some older pages has been occasionally disrupted. I can access the training pages right now on my machine; try refreshing your browser tab or clearing your browser cache if you continue to experience issues. If you still cannot access it, you may have to wait for the service to be restored. Please let us know if the outage continues. Thanks for bearing with us!

Thanks Sam. Seems to be working now :)

Badge

Thanks Sam. Seems to be working now :)

Great to hear, @Candace Low​! Sorry again for the disruption.