Question

Where to add feature index to reader?

• 17 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +6

Hi, I am trying to make a simple WS (with only one transformer) to change the schema! Translation runs successfully but I dont see the final gdb . The error on the Inspector is showing that "failed to specify the feature index as constraints on the reader". What should I add and where? Both my reader and writer are File Geodb Open API.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi @jaygrg111_​ we can't say for sure what is causing the issue without being able to see how your workspace is setup. If possible, are you able to share your workspace and source data with us? Alternatively you could share your workspace log file from running the workspace. This will give us some more information to work off of, and hopefully resolve your issue!

Thanks

Badge +6

Thank you @danminneyatsafe I figured it out. It no more gives that error now! But thank you so much for your response.

Thank you @danminneyatsafe I figured it out. It no more gives that error now! But thank you so much for your response.

@jaygrg111_​  I am getting similar issue. You said you figured out the issue, would you mind sharing here?